www.novarock.at

Aktuelle Zeit: 01.10.2020, 06:20
Foren-Übersicht » NOVA ROCK FORUM » In English

Autor Nachricht
 Betreff des Beitrags: Female solo travelers
BeitragVerfasst: 05.02.2020, 12:51 

Hi there, Nova rockers!

As I solo travel everywhere in the world, I'm considering the same option to come to the festival this year. It is such a big opportunity, all my favourites punk bands all together in one day! A lifetime chance for me, because of The Distillers especially! Because of this, I'm so tired to wait for people's indecision, so I'm considering to come alone.
I'll travel from Italy, so I'm not asking for a ride, I will take a flight directly from Bari to Wien.
I will visit the Festival only one day, fortunately all my favourites play on the 10th of June.
My doubts stay in how safe it is doing that, starting from the travel from Wien: I don't care about departure, because it is in the mornig, but the arrival in the night, at the station?
Is the Festival itself safe?
I think I will chose the partybus, because I don't want to make mistakes with trains and stations, so I'm trying to find an accomodation near the bus stop in Wien.

Is there any adventurous like me? Someone who wants to share the same accomodation or the festival time?

Thank you in advance.

Betreff des Beitrags: Re: Female solo travelers
BeitragVerfasst: 05.02.2020, 13:09 

noudx_na hat geschrieben:
Hi there, Nova rockers!

As I solo travel everywhere in the world, I'm considering the same option to come to the festival this year. It is such a big opportunity, all my favourites punk bands all together in one day! A lifetime chance for me, because of The Distillers especially! Because of this, I'm so tired to wait for people's indecision, so I'm considering to come alone.
I'll travel from Italy, so I'm not asking for a ride, I will take a flight directly from Bari to Wien.
I will visit the Festival only one day, fortunately all my favourites play on the 10th of June.
My doubts stay in how safe it is doing that, starting from the travel from Wien: I don't care about departure, because it is in the mornig, but the arrival in the night, at the station?
Is the Festival itself safe?
I think I will chose the partybus, because I don't want to make mistakes with trains and stations, so I'm trying to find an accomodation near the bus stop in Wien.

Is there any adventurous like me? Someone who wants to share the same accomodation or the festival time?

Thank you in advance.

Yes the festival is very save. Specially if you go just for one day. I would recommend the train. There are special Nova Rock Trains going from Vienna.
From the Trainstation to the Festival there are a lot of Security personal and many people you can party with.

BeitragVerfasst: 05.02.2020, 13:16 

Yes the festival is very save. Specially if you go just for one day. I would recommend the train. There are special Nova Rock Trains going from Vienna.
From the Trainstation to the Festival there are a lot of Security personal and many people you can party with.[/quote]

Thank you! :wink:

Why do you recommend the train instead of the bus?

BeitragVerfasst: 05.02.2020, 14:49 

noudx_na hat geschrieben:
From the Trainstation to the Festival there are a lot of Security personal and many people you can party with.

Thank you! :wink:

Why do you recommend the train instead of the bus?[/quote]

I never took the bus, but the train multible times. It is fast, cheap and has more comfort than the bus. I think you can also take the bus but I have no experience with.

BeitragVerfasst: 10.02.2020, 14:22 

It's also VERY difficult to take a wrong train, as long as you get to the correct station. No other platform should have ~100 people with specific types of clothing and a lot of beer + luggage waiting for a train to arrive :)

BeitragVerfasst: 11.02.2020, 10:53 

Should you use Facebook - there are Nova Rock groups, where you can find people to travel and party to/at Nova Rock. I've seen a lot of people do that.

Alle Zeiten sind UTC + 1 Stunde [ Sommerzeit ]