www.novarock.at

Aktuelle Zeit: 09.08.2020, 10:14
Foren-Übersicht » NOVA ROCK FORUM » In English

Autor Nachricht
 Betreff des Beitrags: First time coming to fest
BeitragVerfasst: 22.03.2019, 17:36 

Hi guys, i have many questions. I want to come with friends to festival, we plan to come with car. Now, we have no idea what or how, first question is what we get with festival pass? and what we get with caravan 3? coz i see those are only two type of tickets left? what we get with each of those? Next question is do we have a parking place for car? and where we can be during the festival? do we have a camping spot for our tents? and how secure we are there to live in tents for those 4 days? or we can rent a room on any place near by? We never been here and we so so so so so much want to come :D help us please with information thank you.

Betreff des Beitrags: Re: First time coming to fest
BeitragVerfasst: 23.03.2019, 11:27 

Administrator

Guzonja hat geschrieben:
Hi guys, i have many questions. I want to come with friends to festival, we plan to come with car. Now, we have no idea what or how, first question is what we get with festival pass? and what we get with caravan 3? coz i see those are only two type of tickets left? what we get with each of those? Next question is do we have a parking place for car? and where we can be during the festival? do we have a camping spot for our tents? and how secure we are there to live in tents for those 4 days? or we can rent a room on any place near by? We never been here and we so so so so so much want to come :D help us please with information thank you.

hi,

parking is included in any kind of ticket!
passes/tickets for any regions are available here: https://www.novarock.at/tickets/?lang=en
for caravan, there must be filled special-requirements - pls refer to this thread: viewtopic.php?f=12&t=11507
camping-spots are available at any time ... for sure, the distance willl increase within later arrival :wink:
rooms aren't available anymore at this time - in general you would be save, but keep in mind that like at ANY public-event there are pickpockets out there!

cheers

kill 'em all!

Nutze die SUCHE!

BeitragVerfasst: 23.03.2019, 16:57 

See also yesterday's post on Facebook:

"Due to the great demand we arranged another 50 Rock Chalets (wooden hut for up to 4 people). For tickets & further info go to" ☛ bit.ly/NR19Tix

2016 - NOVA, GMM (Be)
2015 - NOVA, Seerock, Topfest (SK)
2014 - NOVA, Seerock, Pictureon
2012, 2013 - NOVA, Seerock
2011 - Forestglade
1991 - Monsters of Rock (Graz)

BeitragVerfasst: 23.03.2019, 23:37 

Guzonja hat geschrieben:

Have a look at the FAQs on the website. They are available in English too.

Alle Zeiten sind UTC + 1 Stunde [ Sommerzeit ]