www.novarock.at

Aktuelle Zeit: 15.08.2020, 12:03
Foren-Übersicht » NOVA ROCK FORUM » In English

Autor Nachricht
 Betreff des Beitrags: Camping questions
BeitragVerfasst: 24.01.2019, 17:16 

Hello!

So the main question is..whats the real difference between normal camping and green camping? on the site, the rules are very general (sorry but i just couldn't find any specific rules..maybe my bad here )

To elaborate:
1. After the concerts, at night, can we hang out at the tent to drink some beers, talk, and maybe some background music(like just from the phone speakers)
2. can we smoke inside green camping ? (like normal cigarettes of course)
3. The toilets, showers, I understand they are closer, but are they separate from the normal camping?
4. As we are like 8 people with 4 sleeping tents, can we also put a shade tent in between?
5. Can we bring food and beverages from ouside the festival in green camping? or is there a policy against that. (if not, are ther any food/drink venders inside the camping area)

Betreff des Beitrags: Re: Camping questions
BeitragVerfasst: 27.01.2019, 14:50 

Administrator

Smf hat geschrieben:
Hello!

So the main question is..whats the real difference between normal camping and green camping? on the site, the rules are very general (sorry but i just couldn't find any specific rules..maybe my bad here )

To elaborate:
1. After the concerts, at night, can we hang out at the tent to drink some beers, talk, and maybe some background music(like just from the phone speakers)
2. can we smoke inside green camping ? (like normal cigarettes of course)
3. The toilets, showers, I understand they are closer, but are they separate from the normal camping?
4. As we are like 8 people with 4 sleeping tents, can we also put a shade tent in between?
5. Can we bring food and beverages from ouside the festival in green camping? or is there a policy against that. (if not, are ther any food/drink venders inside the camping area)

ad1) yes but you have to do that as quiet as possible, the philosophy on the green camp site is clear: more silence
ad2) yes
ad3) we have to wait for the new area map but normally it's sepperated
ad4) this should not be a problem in this area, but make sure that you are not blocking off any neighbours, talk to them drink a beer and discuss the claimed areas ;-)
ad5) there is no policy against bringing your own food and stuff, just keep the campsite clean use the trash bins. The festival area, the area directly in front of the stages is the only area where you have to leave your own stuff like drinks and food outside

The philosophy of the green camping area is very clear:
- no trash deposit
- seperate entrance
- seperate wristband handout
- nearby sanitary facilities
- more silence
- less trash

If you keep thos in mind you'll be fine ;-)

Find The Truth!

Alle Zeiten sind UTC + 1 Stunde [ Sommerzeit ]