www.novarock.at

Aktuelle Zeit: 20.11.2018, 13:20
Foren-Übersicht » NOVA ROCK FORUM » In English

Autor Nachricht
 Betreff des Beitrags: First time at Nova - Few questions
BeitragVerfasst: 09.06.2018, 14:29 

Hi!

I'm travelling with a friend from Romania. We booked a Tent Hotel with Locker.
We are travelling by plane from and back to Romania.

Here are some questions I have:

1) How big are the lockers? we are travelling with a carry-on baggage and we were wondering if we can fit them in the locker or if we have to store them in the tent

2)
2.1 We have the option to take the train to Nickelsdorf from the airport's train station, correct? if so, can or should we book tickets for it?
2.2 We can make it back directly to the airport from the festival easily on Monday by taking the train from Nickelsdorf, right?

3) Do you know how much a sleeping bag costs at the festival? we were thinking of bringing our own.

Thank you! :)

Betreff des Beitrags: Re: First time at Nova - Few questions
BeitragVerfasst: 09.06.2018, 16:08 

arnoldiakab hat geschrieben:
Hi!
1) How big are the lockers? we are travelling with a carry-on baggage and we were wondering if we can fit them in the locker or if we have to store them in the tent

I don't think they are that big... Use it for your important things... Store everything else in your tent...

2)
2.1 We have the option to take the train to Nickelsdorf from the airport's train station, correct? if so, can or should we book tickets for it?
2.2 We can make it back directly to the airport from the festival easily on Monday by taking the train from Nickelsdorf, right?

There is no direct train to Nickelsdorf as I know. You have to go to Vienna Central Station and further to Nickelsdorf (Train direction to Hegyeshalom).
You don't have to book tickets for it.

3) Do you know how much a sleeping bag costs at the festival? we were thinking of bringing our own.

It's not sure if there is an option to buy sleeping bags at the festival site... Best you bring your own if possible. If not try near Central Station...

Alle Zeiten sind UTC + 1 Stunde [ Sommerzeit ]