www.novarock.at

Aktuelle Zeit: 26.04.2018, 06:03
Foren-Übersicht » NOVA ROCK FORUM » In English

Autor Nachricht
 Betreff des Beitrags: Few questions.
BeitragVerfasst: 23.12.2017, 19:27 

Hi everyone:

I've few questions I'm not sure about.

We are a group of 5 people thinking of coming for Maiden show next year.
from what i saw there is no one day pass/ticket so far, in case there is and i missed it can i get a link.

in case we went ahead with the 3 day pass, should we get a tent with us or is the tents preset for everyone who hold a pass.

we have an option for staying in Vienna, but since the show will be late im not sure about the transportation, is there ant buss going from to...... the festival or at least a train that goes late after Maiden show back to Vienna ?

Last but not least, we are not European, 1 of us lives in Austria and 4 of us lives in Norway, all of us have a valid travel document and resident premit in our countries/ Austria and Norway, could that posses an issue for accesing the festival ? or is it ok ?

Thx in advance.

Betreff des Beitrags: Re: Few questions.
BeitragVerfasst: 24.12.2017, 16:52 

bendy52 hat geschrieben:
from what i saw there is no one day pass/ticket so far, in case there is and i missed it can i get a link.

One day tickets are generally sold later. Last year the sale started at January 20th. There is no guarantee that one day tickets will be sold (depends on the amount of all day tickets sold), but I guess they will sell a limited amount of them again this year

bendy52 hat geschrieben:
in case we went ahead with the 3 day pass, should we get a tent with us or is the tents preset for everyone who hold a pass.

Unless you buy a "Tent hotel" ticket, you will need your own tent

bendy52 hat geschrieben:
we have an option for staying in Vienna, but since the show will be late im not sure about the transportation, is there ant buss going from to...... the festival or at least a train that goes late after Maiden show back to Vienna ?

See http://novarock.at - Info & FAQ - Arrival. The timetable for the trains will be available a few days before the festival

bendy52 hat geschrieben:
Last but not least, we are not European, 1 of us lives in Austria and 4 of us lives in Norway, all of us have a valid travel document and resident premit in our countries/ Austria and Norway, could that posses an issue for accesing the festival ? or is it ok ?

Shouldn't be a problem

BeitragVerfasst: 21.01.2018, 06:52 

Thx for replay.

Will wait for the 1 day pass for few more weeks i guess, then will go with the normal pass in case they dont release it.
How long the passes remains often ? are they sold like in March or April usually ?

And the food, should we get our food with ? is there any restriction for certain type ? and is grilling possible ?
if we are not allowed, do you guys sell food or should we buy from a local market or restaurant.

sry if these info are written in the FQA.

BeitragVerfasst: 23.01.2018, 09:26 

Administrator

bendy52 hat geschrieben:
Thx for replay.

Will wait for the 1 day pass for few more weeks i guess, then will go with the normal pass in case they dont release it.
How long the passes remains often ? are they sold like in March or April usually ?

And the food, should we get our food with ? is there any restriction for certain type ? and is grilling possible ?
if we are not allowed, do you guys sell food or should we buy from a local market or restaurant.

sry if these info are written in the FQA.

check the FAQs dude and all your questions will be answered ;-)
and for your first question: i don't know what you want or what it means? 1 day passes are out a few weeks before the festival starts, that means that they are sold out very quickly. March and april is too early for 1 day passes to release!
you can bring your own food, but only to the campsite. there is a grill and chill area if you want to bbq you own meat there, but you can also buy some meat at the grilling area.

Find The Truth!

BeitragVerfasst: 23.01.2018, 09:32 

Between the tents grilling or cooking is strictly forbidden.
But...there is a grilling area with free grilling stations, seats and tables and a shop (Hofer) where you can buy meat and other food.

cheers
Mike

BeitragVerfasst: 23.01.2018, 16:30 

Thx everyone :)

Alle Zeiten sind UTC + 1 Stunde [ Sommerzeit ]