www.novarock.at

Aktuelle Zeit: 19.12.2018, 13:26
Foren-Übersicht » NOVA ROCK FORUM » In English

Autor Nachricht
 Betreff des Beitrags: New Stickies for 2017 please!
BeitragVerfasst: 25.05.2017, 09:30 

We are very very close to the festival and none of the information has been posted in english.

Its a bit scary coming from abroad for a festival, it would be really appreciated if all the info was up by now

thank you

Betreff des Beitrags: Re: New Stickies for 2017 please!
BeitragVerfasst: 25.05.2017, 09:33 

Aiken Drumn hat geschrieben:
We are very very close to the festival and none of the information has been posted in english.

Its a bit scary coming from abroad for a festival, it would be really appreciated if all the info was up by now

thank you

What information do you mean exactly?
You can switch novarock.at to English and all posts at Facebook are in German and English.

BeitragVerfasst: 25.05.2017, 09:36 

The posts that are at the top of this "In English" forum section. Some are many many years old.

BeitragVerfasst: 26.05.2017, 07:15 

Administrator

Site Map 2016 -> no update yet
Green Camping - Info & Registration -> was the same last year, no need to change
FAQ's / Festivalinformation 2017 -> done
Timetable 2017 -> done
General Ticketinformation -> same info/rules as every year, no need to change
Registration Information in ENGLISH -> no need to change

kill 'em all!

Nutze die SUCHE!

BeitragVerfasst: 29.05.2017, 09:37 

Cliff Burton hat geschrieben:
Site Map 2016 -> no update yet
Green Camping - Info & Registration -> was the same last year, no need to change
FAQ's / Festivalinformation 2017 -> done
Timetable 2017 -> done
General Ticketinformation -> same info/rules as every year, no need to change
Registration Information in ENGLISH -> no need to change

Also no new information about...
- Webshop (getting cashless card in advance, pre-order food and drinks)
- No opening hours announced (showers and comfort toilets, pre-order's pick up point...)
- Application still out of date (get to know how to use it at all, tracking cashless balance later, etc.)
- As mentioned above, it would be great if I would finally be able to see where I am going to set up my tent. I've been considering trying out green camping, but it's bothering me a bit that I don't know exactly where it is going to be.

I know I know, I'm toooo circumstantial, but please... :oops: Only 2 weeks left, what are you waiting for? :? :roll:

BeitragVerfasst: 30.05.2017, 13:17 

kago0726 hat geschrieben:
- No opening hours announced (showers and comfort toilets, pre-order's pick up point...)
- Application still out of date (get to know how to use it at all, tracking cashless balance later, etc.)
- As mentioned above, it would be great if I would finally be able to see where I am going to set up my tent. I've been considering trying out green camping, but it's bothering me a bit that I don't know exactly where it is going to be.

I know I know, I'm toooo circumstantial, but please... :oops: Only 2 weeks left, what are you waiting for? :? :roll:

Webshop: should be online this week. What I've heard, no drinks to order this year and cashless cards only as 100€ and 500€.
Opening hours: same as usual
What application? The mobile app? Never used that.
What does knowing the map help you? (just curious)

BeitragVerfasst: 30.05.2017, 13:35 

Thymm hat geschrieben:

Webshop: should be online this week. What I've heard, no drinks to order this year and cashless cards only as 100€ and 500€.
Opening hours: same as usual
What application? The mobile app? Never used that.
What does knowing the map help you? (just curious)

Well that's quite disappointing, I was really interested in that pre-order thing :/ Pre-ordering the card will be available soon then?
About opening hours: if you say so.. I've been to Nova Rock only once, and that was 3 years ago. We didn't know sh*t about opening hours, then missed the opportunity to take a shower that day, because they closed at 6-7pm :pat: Don't want that to happen again.. it was gross :lol:
I haven't heard about the app until now either that's why I would like to have a look at it, in theory I'll be able to track my card balance while using it.
Knowing the map would be great because if the camp is set too far from the stages, I'd rather stick to the regular one. Since it is also about being able to rest and relax, I guess it's not very close. (or is it just the marketing part of it? :P )

BeitragVerfasst: 31.05.2017, 13:00 

Well that's quite disappointing, I was really interested in that pre-order thing :/ Pre-ordering the card will be available soon then?
About opening hours: if you say so.. I've been to Nova Rock only once, and that was 3 years ago. We didn't know sh*t about opening hours, then missed the opportunity to take a shower that day, because they closed at 6-7pm :pat: Don't want that to happen again.. it was gross :lol:
I haven't heard about the app until now either that's why I would like to have a look at it, in theory I'll be able to track my card balance while using it.
Knowing the map would be great because if the camp is set too far from the stages, I'd rather stick to the regular one. Since it is also about being able to rest and relax, I guess it's not very close. (or is it just the marketing part of it? :P )

Thanks for clearing things up for me.
Card-Preordering should be online this week, as far as I know.
If it helps you, we had a few problems with ordering drinks the last 2 years, like ordering and paying, but when we wanted to pick it up, nothing was left.

Sorry for not being able to give you precise times, but they will be available in the FAQs, before the festival.

Never used the app (but I still have it on my phone). For tracking the balance, I used the website directly. You will get a "Mini Map" on a keychain (is lanyard the correct word for it?) when you enter (at least, we got one the last years). The map also had the line up in the back, so I had no use for the app (beside draining my battery...). Don't forget, there will be very few (if any!) Wifi spots!

The green camping are last year was very close to the entrance (like the VIP camping), but still far away enough the rest. It was also not too far away in 2015, as far as I remember, like, in the middle.

Sorry for typos or mistakes, was too lazy to correct them...

BeitragVerfasst: 31.05.2017, 17:17 

Thymm hat geschrieben:

Thanks for clearing things up for me.
Card-Preordering should be online this week, as far as I know.
If it helps you, we had a few problems with ordering drinks the last 2 years, like ordering and paying, but when we wanted to pick it up, nothing was left.

Sorry for not being able to give you precise times, but they will be available in the FAQs, before the festival.

Never used the app (but I still have it on my phone). For tracking the balance, I used the website directly. You will get a "Mini Map" on a keychain (is lanyard the correct word for it?) when you enter (at least, we got one the last years). The map also had the line up in the back, so I had no use for the app (beside draining my battery...). Don't forget, there will be very few (if any!) Wifi spots!

The green camping are last year was very close to the entrance (like the VIP camping), but still far away enough the rest. It was also not too far away in 2015, as far as I remember, like, in the middle.

Sorry for typos or mistakes, was too lazy to correct them...

Thank you!! :) :wink:

BeitragVerfasst: 01.06.2017, 18:37 

Here we go - festival map 2017

Alle Zeiten sind UTC + 1 Stunde [ Sommerzeit ]