www.novarock.at

Aktuelle Zeit: 19.12.2018, 09:22
Foren-Übersicht » NOVA ROCK FORUM » In English

Autor Nachricht
 Betreff des Beitrags: A few questions about transportation and camping
BeitragVerfasst: 06.05.2017, 14:54 

Hello.
I have a few questions about the festival.

1)how much will a simple 2/4 people tent cost? I dont mind buying it and leaving it there, don't want to be dragged with one from my country.
2) I was wondering about how to get to the festival from vienna on the 14th and back to vienna on the 17th, when it ends. should I order train tickets in advance? I asked in a few places, never got a fully detailed answer. I don't want to get to vienna and find out I have no public transportation available, I am arriving on the 13th.
3) Is it possible to bring in alcohol in non-glass bottles? Will we be able to cook our own food or is gas banned?

Thanks in advance!

Betreff des Beitrags: Re: A few questions about transportation and camping
BeitragVerfasst: 06.05.2017, 15:37 

NIMRODLIC hat geschrieben:
Hello.

1)how much will a simple 2/4 people tent cost? I dont mind buying it and leaving it there, don't want to be dragged with one from my country.
2) I was wondering about how to get to the festival from vienna on the 14th and back to vienna on the 17th, when it ends. should I order train tickets in advance? I asked in a few places, never got a fully detailed answer. I don't want to get to vienna and find out I have no public transportation available, I am arriving on the 13th.
3) Is it possible to bring in alcohol in non-glass bottles? Will we be able to cook our own food or is gas banned?

Thanks in advance!

1) Tent depends on the quality. At a sport shops in Vienna from 20 - 60€.
2) There will be enough trains (from Vienna Meidling) to Nickelsdorf and enough busses from there to the festival area on the 14th and also on the 17th/18th back. You don't have to buy these tickets in advance! Additional train-times (beside the standard train schedule) are published soon on novarock.at.
3) Yes. Everything in non-glass bottles is allowed on the campsite. Gas is banned. There is a grillarea to use and buy food and a free doses warm up station.

BeitragVerfasst: 02.06.2017, 18:05 

Ladies and gentlemen,

1. Can I just throw my own steaks at the grill just like that? Do I have to pay for this service? Should I bring coal as well? I reckon it's probably gas but just want to make sure.
2. Is it possible to park my car besides my tent? I'd like to use it as locker.
3. Is the camping area an open space without trees? In case there are no trees to protect from the sun I'll bring a tarp to cover my tent and myself.

Cheers,

Hello.

Thanks in advance!
r3cord hat geschrieben:
Hello.

Thanks in advance!

1) Tent depends on the quality. At a sport shops in Vienna from 20 - 60€.
2) There will be enough trains (from Vienna Meidling) to Nickelsdorf and enough busses from there to the festival area on the 14th and also on the 17th/18th back. You don't have to buy these tickets in advance! Additional train-times (beside the standard train schedule) are published soon on novarock.at.
3) Yes. Everything in non-glass bottles is allowed on the campsite. Gas is banned. There is a grillarea to use and buy food and a free doses warm up station.

BeitragVerfasst: 02.06.2017, 18:18 

Glen hat geschrieben:
Ladies and gentlemen,

1. Can I just throw my own steaks at the grill just like that? Do I have to pay for this service? Should I bring coal as well? I reckon it's probably gas but just want to make sure.

Never been there, but I think grill and coal is for free, steaks you must pay or bring yourself.
Glen hat geschrieben:
2. Is it possible to park my car besides my tent? I'd like to use it as locker.

No. Parking ad camping are two different areas.
Glen hat geschrieben:
3. Is the camping area an open space without trees? In case there are no trees to protect from the sun I'll bring a tarp to cover my tent and myself.

It has as any trees as the african desert. Bring your tarp and a hat.

Cheers,
KoffeinJunkie

BeitragVerfasst: 02.06.2017, 18:34 

KoffeinJunkie hat geschrieben:
Glen hat geschrieben:

It has as any trees as the african desert. Bring your tarp and a hat.

Actually there are trees this year - but only in the green camping area:
Nova Rock Facebook page - ZAUBERWALD

Here is the registration page, if you want to go green camping: green camping registration

Alle Zeiten sind UTC + 1 Stunde [ Sommerzeit ]