www.novarock.at

Aktuelle Zeit: 19.12.2018, 09:52
Foren-Übersicht » NOVA ROCK FORUM » In English

Autor Nachricht
 Betreff des Beitrags: Nova Rock 2017 general questions
BeitragVerfasst: 06.02.2017, 16:00 

Hey. I'd like to ask a few questions.

1) Will there be a camping supermarket in 2017 too? If yes, what about its prices? I've read in the comments that they sell 0.5l beer for 1 euro. (Or at least they used to, in 2016) Is that going to change? etc.
2) Are we allowed to take in alcoholic drinks and food into the camping area?
3) What is the official site where can i purchase my ticket? Purchasing on www.novarock.at doesn't work. (I'm guessin it's www.oetickets.com but i want to be sure)

Thanks in advance.

Betreff des Beitrags: Re: Nova Rock 2017 general questions
BeitragVerfasst: 06.02.2017, 16:12 

Hanyag hat geschrieben:
Hey. I'd like to ask a few questions.

1) Will there be a camping supermarket in 2017 too? If yes, what about its prices? I've read in the comments that they sell 0.5l beer for 1 euro. (Or at least they used to, in 2016) Is that going to change? etc.
2) Are we allowed to take in alcoholic drinks and food into the camping area?
3) What is the official site where can i purchase my ticket? Purchasing on http://www.novarock.at doesn't work. (I'm guessin it's http://www.oetickets.com but i want to be sure)

Thanks in advance.

1) the supermarket should be available again, but only a mod can say this for sure.
2) You're allowed to take drinks and food into the camping area, but no glas bottles.
3) oetickets is an official site. If you buy there, you shouldn't have any problems.

BeitragVerfasst: 06.02.2017, 18:34 

UNmotiviert

Hanyag hat geschrieben:
I'm guessin it's http://www.oetickets.com

Actually it's http://oeticket.com (no "s").

Edit: Here's the full link: http://www.oeticket.com/nova-rock-ticke ... id=1675738

BeitragVerfasst: 25.05.2017, 11:16 

Is it available to bring classic white plastic chairs + maybe one plastic table, or only portable camping chairs? Of course we wil take them away with us at the end of festival. I have seen post that some furintures are not allowed, so I would love to have it clear. We would be very sad if we bring some chairs with us and we will not be allowed to enter campsite with them.

One more question a bit of topic, I hear there will probably be some kind of supermarket or something like that. Can we expect, that they will sell things like bread or vegetables simmilar things (something to breakfast)? I read about 1€ beer but noting about food (please do not misunderstand me, I love beer, but we all need to eat too :D )

BeitragVerfasst: 25.05.2017, 14:44 

kryha hat geschrieben:
Is it available to bring classic white plastic chairs + maybe one plastic table, or only portable camping chairs? Of course we wil take them away with us at the end of festival. I have seen post that some furintures are not allowed, so I would love to have it clear. We would be very sad if we bring some chairs with us and we will not be allowed to enter campsite with them.

Sorry, I can't help here, never took something different than a camping chair...but couches and arm chairs are strictly forbidden. Maybe a mod might help you.

kryha hat geschrieben:
One more question a bit of topic, I hear there will probably be some kind of supermarket or something like that. Can we expect, that they will sell things like bread or vegetables simmilar things (something to breakfast)? I read about 1€ beer but noting about food (please do not misunderstand me, I love beer, but we all need to eat too :D )

In the last years There was a breakfast section, but not within the shop itself.

The shop offers everthing from beverages to toilett paper. Afaik no bread, vegetables or else.
In the last years tehre was a BBQ place with the option to purchase steaks there. Otherwise you should try to get food on your way. If you're coming by car, try the Merkur at Exit 43 of the A4 Neusiedl am See. It's directly on the way from Vienna to Nickelsdorf.

BeitragVerfasst: 30.05.2017, 12:58 

I don't think that they'd allow plastic furniture, but probably depends on the security people. Maybe the chairs alone.

As far as I can remember, you couldn't buy fresh food (vegetables, etc.) at the shop.
There are tons of food stalls and breakfast stalls (spread throughout the camping site), where you can buy muffins, some sort of scrambled eggs, etc.

Alle Zeiten sind UTC + 1 Stunde [ Sommerzeit ]